Sport Clubs FAQ's
2. What clubs do you offer? We offer many sport clubs at EKU Campus Recreation. Check out all we have to offer on www.imleagues.com/eku and click on the Sport Clubs Tab.
3. How do I start a new sport club? Visit the EKU Student Life website to learn more about becoming a Registered Student Organization (RSO) on campus. After becoming an RSO you can then apply to the Sport Club Council.
4. How do you I get in contact with a specific club? Use our contacts page to email a club president.
5. When do clubs practice? Clubs practice at various times throughout the week. Most clubs practice between 4pm and 10pm Monday-Thursday. Contact a specific club to learn more info.
6. Where do clubs practice? Many clubs use on campus facilities to practice but some do practice at locations around the Richmond/Lexington area.
7. How are clubs funded? EKU Sport Clubs receive an annual allocation of $25,000 from Campus Recreation and are eligible for additional funding from the Student Government Association.
8. What is the Sport Club Council? The Sport Club Council is the Voluntary Student Organization (VSO) that governs all EKU Sport Clubs. The council meets once per month and is made up of the President’s of all Sport Clubs. An annually elected Executive Board is the decision-making body of the Council that rules on disciplinary issues as well as allocates budgets for the year.