- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the sauna.
- Pregnant women and those suffering from heart disease, pulmonary disease, diabetes, seizures, epilepsy, or high or low blood pressure should not use the sauna unless authorized by a physician.
- Patrons with medical conditions should not enter the spa area without prior consultation and permission from their physician.
- Oil-based products of any kind including but not limited to essential oils, baby oil, and shower lotions are not permitted in the sauna.
- Do not use the sauna while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that can cause drowsiness or that can lower your blood pressure.
- Do not enter the sauna if you have a communicable disease or an open cut/wound.
- Allow yourself at least 5 minutes after exercising to cool down before entering.
- Prolonged exposure to high temperatures may result in nausea, dizziness, and fainting. Reasonable use time is 10 minutes. It is recommended not to exceed 20 minutes.
- Exit sauna immediately if you feel dizzy, faint, nauseous, uncomfortable or sleepy.
- Direct skin to bench contact is not permitted. Patrons must use a towel or cloth barrier between skin and the sauna benches.
- Shoes are not permitted within the sauna, other than footwear appropriate for shower use.
- Constrictive or excessive clothing such as a sweat suit or rubberized suit is not permitted.
- Exercising in the sauna is prohibited.
- Do not place anything on or around the sauna heater at any time. The only item permitted to be poured on the rocks, found within the heater, is water using the provided bucket and ladle.
- Food and/or drink is not permitted within the sauna.
- After use within the sauna please refill the water bucket for the next user(s)