ROCK The RED
ROCK at the RED
ROCK at the RED is a brand new Regional Outdoor Conference in Kentucky at the famous Red River Gorge April 13th - 15th 2018! This conference is focused on offering students the opportunity to develop through professional presentations, workshops and clinics while establishing positive relationships and opportunities to try new outdoor activities. University Outdoor Programs from not only Kentucky, but all over are welcome to attend this conference.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional and Student Registration:
Early Bird Registration (Nov. 20th-March 5th):
March 6th-April 13th:
Follow these steps to Register:
2. Click Become a Guest
3. Fill out the requested information then click Next
4. Fill out the requested information; Then under Online Credential Options click the + for Create Your Username and Password
5. Create a Username and Password, then Confirm Password and click Next
6. Underpayment Summary Page Click Next
Now that you have created an account Proceed Home and follow the below steps to register
1. Click Program Registration
2. Select Special Events
3. Click View Programs and choose either Professional or Student and add that item to your cart.
4. Then complete all payment requirements and submit payment.
*If you have questions please contact email@example.com
Flyers and Marketing Materials
If you are in need of marketing materials for your program see the below links to assist you in gaining interest for ROCK at the Red.
Rock the Red Pamphlet (contains a sample itinerary of the event)