Campus Recreation Memberships:
Attention Current Non-Student MEMBERS!
Please CLICK HERE to be taken to the MYCAMPUSREC member portal and sign our new waiver. If you are a Fac/Staff member, please click "login" then click the orange button and use your campus email/password. All other members must click "login" then "local" (if you have registered before) or click "Sign Up" if you have not set up your MYCAMPUSREC account. For a paper version, you can print, sign, and bring it with you by CLICKING HERE.
- A +1 is a sponsored member. A sponsored member is any individual who the current member wishes to sponsor and that meets all of the member eligibility requirements below. The member, is responsible for all actions of the member(s)in which they sponsor, and subject to any consequence of their actions.
- A membership for a sponsor is eligible for patrons 5 and older. For patrons between the ages of 5 and 13, they are permitted only in the Aquatic Center during open hours and on the Basketball or MAC Court(s) and must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Individuals between the ages of 14 & 17 (unless a full time enrolled student at EKU) must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while utilizing the facility at all times. Both individuals must be within the same area of the facility at all times.
- Any student taking 5 or more credit hours on the Richmond campus are automatic members to the facilities, programs, and services provided by Campus Recreation by having the Recreation Fee deducted from their tuition.
- If a student is enrolled in less than 5 credit hours, they may elect to be charged the $35 Recreation Fee to their university account for access to the Student Recreation Center. All opt-in fees are non-refundable.
- Students who were enrolled in the previous semester and are planning to enroll the following semester can purchase a Fall or Spring Semester-Off Membership for $70. More information can be provided by calling the Student Recreation Center at (859) 622-6751.
We ask that all members please bring a valid EKU ID. However, if a member forgets to bring a valid ID Campus Recreation will allow the member to enter the facility by using his/her EKU ID number along with a valid ID. This will apply to all students, faculty/staff, alumni, spouse, donor, or family pass member.
If a photo is not on your EKU ID, we will take one to validate your identification for further entry.
Members may bring a guest. A guest is an individual who is accompanied by a member, who's purpose of their visit is to actively participate in a service or program offered by Campus Recreation. Some programs and services, may have additional participation eligibility restrictions, waiver requirements, or fees associated with them.
A guest pass may be purchased at the Front Desk of the Fitness & Wellness Center for $5. In order to purchase a guest pass, the guest must present a photo ID that lists their date of birth. The guest and accompanying member must wear a wristband issued at the time of arrival, must remain with their sponsoring member during the visit, has access to all activity areas, and must depart the facility at the same time as their sponsor. A guest who is under the age of 14, must follow the same guidelines, and are NOT PERMITTED in strength or cardio areas on the 2nd floor of the facility.
All guests must follow the same rules and regulations for the facility, activity, and university, and the member will be responsible for their guest's actions and whereabouts.
Full & Half Lockers will be available to rent on a first-come-first-serve basis for all members. To purchase a locker please come by the Administrative Office.
Full Locker- $30 For a Semester
Full Wide Locker- $30 For a Semester
Half Locker- $20 For a Semester
Half Wide Locker- $20 For a Semester
The Student Recreation Center offers Intramural Sports Passes for all Facility Members.
Per Sport- $40
Per Semester- $80