Campus Recreation Memberships:
- A (+1) must be either a spouse or a sponsored dependent. A sponsored dependent is an individual who shares primary residence with an EKU employee for at least twelve months prior to effective date of membership and is at least 14 years of age.
- A membership for a child must be for patrons between 14 to 23 years old.
- All members must be 14 years of age or older to use Campus Recreation facilities and services. Indiviiduals between the ages of 14 & 17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while utilzing the facility at all times. They must always be within the same area of the facility.
- All Students taking 5 or more credit hours on the Richmond campus are automatic members to the facilities, programs, and services provided by the Campus Recreation Department by having the recreation fee deducted from their tuition.
- If a student is enrolled in less than 5 credit hours, they may elect to be charged the $35 Recreation fee to their university account at the Fitness & Wellness Center. All opt-in fees are non-refundable.
- Students may purchase a Fall or Spring semester-off membership fee for $70. Students must have been enrolled in the previous semester and planning on enrolling in the upcoming semester to be eligible for the semester-off membership. Membership information can be obtained by calling the Fitness and Wellness Center Front Desk at (859) 622-6751.
To obtain a commuter parking pass for the Fitness & Wellness Center parking lot, patrons must report to the Parking Office in Commonwealth Hall. The parking pass rates are $60/year. Regular Parking Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information visit: www.parking.eku.edu
We ask that all members please bring a valid EKU ID. However, if a member forgets to bring a valid ID Campus Recreation will allow the member to enter the facility by using his/her EKU ID number along with a valid ID. This will apply to all students, faculty/staff, alumni, spouse, donor, or family pass member.
If a photo is not on your EKU ID, we will take one to validate your identification for further entry.
Any member may bring a guest for the fee of $5/per day. In order to purchase a guest pass, the guest must possess a picture ID that lists their date of birth. Guests must be at least 14 years of age and must remain with the member during the visit in all activity areas. A guest pass may be purchased at the Front Desk of the Fitness & Wellness Center. All guests must follow the same rules and regulations set by university participants and the university member will be responsible for their guest’s actions. The guest must leave when their sponsor also leaves.
Members also have the opportunity to purchase a spectator pass for guests interested in watching various special events and programs, such as Intramural or Club Sports or Climbing competitions. Individuals under the age of 13 are free, while anyone 14 and older will be charged the $5 guest fee.
Full and half lockers will be available to rent on a first-come-first-serve basis for all memberships. Lockers that are not renewed before the current semester ends, the locker will be cleared and any contents will be place in the Lost and Found. Rental rates are below:
|Semester/ Summer||Academic Year|
**All Semester/Academic Year rentals will expire on the last day of finals during that semester.
Day Use Lockers
Day use lockers are free! Participants must check out locks through the Front Desk. Locks that are not removed by the end of the night on day-use lockers will be removed, and the contents found in the locker will be placed at the Front Desk. The cost to remove the lock will be $5.00.