Student Recreation Center Memberships:
Based off your membership eligibility, click on the membership type below for more information.
- Faculty/Staff - Currently employed by EKU.
- Affiliate (Alumni, Retiree & Donor) - Those who have completed 25 credit hours, retired from, or have donated to EKU in the last calendar year.
- Community - General Public.
Attention Current Non-Student MEMBERS!
Please CLICK HERE to be taken to the MYCAMPUSREC member portal and sign our new waiver. If you are a Fac/Staff member, please click "login" then click the orange button and use your campus email/password. All other members must click "login" then "local" (if you have registered before) or click "Sign Up" if you have not set up your MYCAMPUSREC account. For a paper version, you can print, sign, and bring it with you by CLICKING HERE.
Frequently Referenced Policies:
- Ages 5yrs and older are eligible for a membership, or required to purchase a guest pass for access. 4 and under are free.
- Patrons (aka members or guests) under 18yrs must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times, where both individuals are in the same activity area. **Only Minors who are Full time enrolled students at EKU, Dual Credit Students, or Model Students who are Juniors or Seniors are exempt from having a parent/guardian present. Minors who are Dual Credit or Model students who are Juniors or Seniors must have a completed waiver on file with Parent/Guardian consent.**
- Ages 13yrs and under are only permitted in the Aquatic Center, Climbing Center, eSports Lounge, or Gymnasium during open hours.
- Ages 14yrs and older are permitted to use any activity space.
- Minors who are Full-Time EKU Students, are permitted to engage in any program designed for EKU students. All other minors are only permitted to participate in programs designed for minors or the general public.
- Minors who are Dual Credit or Model students who are Juniors or Seniors must have a completed waiver on file with Parent/Guardian consent.
- An Adult Patron may only supervise 4 minors during their visit.
- Any student taking 5 or more credit hours on the Richmond campus has a membership to the facilities, programs, and services provided by Campus Recreation by having paid their tuition and fees.
- If a student is enrolled in less than 5 credit hours, they may elect to be charged the $35 Recreation Fee to their university account for access to the Student Recreation Center. All opt-in fees are non-refundable.
- Students who were enrolled in the previous semester and are planning to enroll the following semester can purchase a Fall or Spring Semester-Off Membership for $70. More information can be provided by calling the Student Recreation Center at (859) 622-6751.
We ask that all members please bring a valid EKU ID. However, if a member forgets to bring a valid ID Campus Recreation will allow the member to enter the facility by using his/her EKU ID number along with a valid ID. This will apply to all students, faculty/staff, alumni, spouse, donor, or family pass member.
If a photo is not on your EKU ID, we will take one to validate your identification for further entry.
Members may bring a guest. A guest is an individual who is accompanied by a member, who's purpose of their visit is to actively participate in a service or program offered by Campus Recreation. Some programs and services, may have additional participation eligibility restrictions, waiver requirements, or fees associated with them.
A guest pass may be purchased in the Main Office of the Student Recreation Center for $5. In order to purchase a guest pass, the guest must present a photo ID that lists their date of birth. The guest, along with the ccompanying member, must remain together during the visit, has access to all activity areas, and must depart the facility at the same time as their sponsor. A member can sponsor up to 2 guests at a time.
A guest who is a minor, must be sponsored by their parent or guardian. Member who are Minors, may not sponsor guests. An Adult Patron may only supervise 4 minors during their visit.
All guests must follow the same rules and regulations for the facility, activity, and university, and the member will be responsible for their guest's actions and whereabouts.
Full & Half Lockers will be available to rent on a first-come-first-serve basis for all members. To purchase a locker please come by the Administrative Office.
Full Locker- $30 For a Semester
Full Wide Locker- $30 For a Semester
Half Locker- $20 For a Semester
Half Wide Locker- $20 For a Semester
The Student Recreation Center offers Intramural Sports Passes for all Facility Members.
Per Sport- $40
Per Semester- $80