Multipurpose Activity Court Policies
- All patrons and guests of the Student Recreation Center should act in accordance of the policies regulations set by the department of campus recreation and Eastern Kentucky University. Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Physical, Verbal, Or Written Abuse will not be tolerated and maylead to suspension from the facility
- Participants using the Student Recreation Center assume all liability of and agree to compensate Campus Recreation for any damages that occur. Including, but not limited to lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Using the facility for anything other than MAC Gym appropriate activities may result in suspension from the facility.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited in all activity areas of the Student Recreation Center unless approved by Professional Staff. Non-glass, spill proof bottles are permitted, but must be stored in appropriate areas when not in use which include team benches and penalty boxes. (Replace)
- Proper athletic shoes and attire must be worn at all times while playing on the court.
- All personal belongings must be stored outside of the court located on either the team benches or within the penalty boxes.
- Intentionally banging on or hitting the glass is not permitted by any participant or spectator.