All guests must follow the same policies and regulations for the facility, activity, and university. The sponsoring member assumes all responsibility for their guest and the actions taken by that guest.
- Members can only sponsor up to 2 guest per day.
- Guest Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Without a valid EKU Student Recreation Center Membership, any individual who wishes to utilize the facility or programs must purchase a guest pass through the administrative office and be sponsored by a current EKU Student Recreation Center Member, considering they are above the age of 5.
- A $5 guest pass may be purchased at the Administrative Office or the Front Desk of the Student Recreation Center for anyone above the age of 5. In order to purchase a guest pass, the guest must present a photo ID that lists their date of birth if applicable.
- All guest must complete and sign a waiver. If the guest is under the age of 18 the parent or guardian must complete and sign the waiver.
- Patrons 5 years and older are required to have a membership or be a sponsored guest to the Student Recreation Center in order to gain access to the facility (4 and under are free).
- Patrons 17 and under (unless a full time enrolled student at EKU) must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while utilizing the facility at all times and both individuals must be within the same area of the facility. *Certain restrictions on access to facilities and programs may apply to minors.
- Patron 13 and under are only permitted within the Aquatic Center, Basketball Courts, MAC Court, Game Room and Climbing Wall. (13 and under are not permitted in Strength/Cardio and Group Fitness Rooms).
- Individuals between the ages of 14 & 17 (unless a full time enrolled student at EKU) are permitted within any area of the facility as long as they are accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- For guest under the age of 18 they must remain with their sponsoring member during their visit and must depart the facility at the same time as their sponsor.
- Guests pass holders may not check-out equipment, make court reservations, or participate in Intramural programs.
- Members under the age of 18 (unless a fulltime student at EKU may not sponsor a guest.
*Some programs and services, may have additional participation eligibility restrictions, waiver requirements, or fees associated with them.