The Esports Lounge offers a variety of activities for students. Including Pop-a-shot, Arcade games (Pacman, Turtles in Time and Mortal Kombat), PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PC gaming (coming soon).
To reserve your spot on the golf simulator click here. Reserving the golf simulator is free for students (who are enrolled in 5 or more credit hours on the Richmond campus). All other members can reserve the simulator for $20/hr, for up to four hours, for up to four people. If making a reservation for the golf simulator that will be during the weekend, all requests must be made the fridy before or your reservation will not be confirmed
For questions regarding this space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
The ESports Lounge will be open at the times listed below. Thank you for your patience while we work to complete this space, it will be worth the wait!
- Sunday-Thursday: 3:00-11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
We have a growing roster of games at the ESports Lounge. Please keep in mind that some titles may have a limited amount of licenses and as such not every individual will be able to play a specific game at the same time. If you would like a game or license added or downloaded, please inform the Coordinator of Competitive Sports.
Rules and regulations
Participant Code of Conduct
Students are expected to conduct themselves in a particular manner. The following must be read before a student can be granted access to the gaming lounge.
- All patrons and guests of the Student Recreation Center should act in accordance of the policies regulations set by the department of campus recreation and Eastern Kentucky University. Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Physical, Verbal, Or Written Abuse will not be tolerated and maylead to suspension from the facility
- Participants using the Student Recreation Center assume all liability of and agree to compensate Campus Recreation for any damages that occur. Including, but not limited to lost, stolen or damaged items.
- No climbing on or sitting on the gaming desks/furniture.
- Outside food is prohibited in all activity areas of the Student Recreation Center unless approved by Professional Staff. Non-glass, spill proof bottles are permitted, but must be stored in appropriate areas when not in use.
- In order to use the golf simulator, you must make a reservation with the front desk or via the mycampusrec website.
- All participants will be asked to sign an agreement acknowledging that they understand the rules and regulations prior to playing in the lounge and golf simulator.
- All consoles and games must be checked out with a Campus Recreation staff member.