The eSports Lounge, located on the second floor of the Student Rec Center, offers a variety of activities for our members. The space includes a FullSwing Golf Simulator, Alienware PC Gaming, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and retro arcade gaming.
The eSports Lounge is also the home to our competitive eSports teams! These teams compete against other schools across the country in video games like Rocket League, League of Legends, Valorant, and many more. Contact the Coordinator of Competitive Sports to learn more about joining the eSports Club.
We have a growing roster of games at the ESports Lounge. Please keep in mind that some titles may have a limited amount of licenses and as such not every individual will be able to play a specific game at the same time. If you would like a game or license added or downloaded, please inform the Coordinator of Competitive Sports.
To reserve your spot on the golf simulator click here. Reserving the golf simulator is free for students who have an active membership at the SRC. All other SRC members can reserve the simulator for $20/hr, for up to four hours.
The eSports Lounge features 24 Alienware Aurora R8 gaming computers. These high end gaming computers allow you to play your favorite PC games here in the rec! These computers are also used by our club eSports teams!
Rules and regulations
Participant Code of Conduct
- All patrons and guests of the Student Recreation Center should act in accordance of the policies regulations set by the department of campus recreation and Eastern Kentucky University. Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Physical, Verbal, Or Written Abuse will not be tolerated and maylead to suspension from the facility
- Participants using the Student Recreation Center assume all liability of and agree to compensate Campus Recreation for any damages that occur. Including, but not limited to lost, stolen or damaged items.
- No climbing on or sitting on the gaming desks/furniture.
- Outside food is prohibited in all activity areas of the Student Recreation Center unless approved by Professional Staff. Non-glass, spill proof bottles are permitted, but must be stored in appropriate areas when not in use.
- All participants will be asked to sign an agreement acknowledging that they understand the rules and regulations prior to playing in the lounge and golf simulator.
- All consoles and games must be checked out with a Campus Recreation staff member.