- All patrons and guests of the Student Recreation Center should act in accordance of the policies regulations set by the department of campus recreation and Eastern Kentucky University. Campus Recreation staff reserve the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is deemed inappropriate.
- Physical, Verbal, Or Written Abuse will not be tolerated and maylead to suspension from the facility
- Participants using the Student Recreation Center assume all liability of and agree to compensate Campus Recreation for any damages that occur. Including, but not limited to lost, stolen or damaged items.
- No climbing on or sitting on the gaming desks/furniture.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited in all activity areas of the Student Recreation Center unless approved by Professional Staff. Non-glass, spill proof bottles are permitted, but must be stored in appropriate areas when not in use.
- In order to use the golf simulator, you must make a reservation with the front desk or via the mycampusrec website.
- All participants will be asked to sign an agreement acknowledging that they understand the rules and regulations prior to participating in the Game Room.
- All equipment must be checked out with a Campus Recreation staff member.