Cost & Registration
The cost is $125 per child, per session. The sibling rate is $100 per sibling, per session. Early and/or after care are available. Early care is available from 7-7:30 am for $30/week. After care is available from 5p-6pm for $30/week. Early care AND after care is $45/week. These fees apply to all EKU and non-EKU affiliated campers. The fees cover the cost of field maintenance, art/craft/game supplies, processing fee, and staff. Full payment is due at the time of registration via cash, check, or major credit card. If you are interested in a shortened camp (1 day or 3 day) please contact the Youth and Special Event Intern, Mr. Erin Leitch, at Erin_Leitch@mymail.eku.edu
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill out the Online Camper Registration Form HERE
- Follow the link at the end of the form to pay online
- Click Program Registration then Special Events and choose which camp works best for you (must add one item per camper). Once you Add to Cart, you will either have to log in or create a new account. For Fitness and Wellness Center members: click "Become a Member" and fill in your EKU Email. You will be sent a username and password (it may appear in your Junk Mail). For non-members: you will need to create and account using the "Become a Guest" button on the left if you do not already have an account.
IN PERSON REGISTRATION
- Download/pick up Colonels Camp Registration Forms. Please print legibly so our staff can enroll your camper accurately. One set of forms per camper
- Submit your forms with full payment. All forms and payment are required at the time of registration.
Mail (no cash please) to: Eastern Kentucky University, 521 Lancaster Ave SRC 105, ATTN: Youth Programs, Richmond, KY 40475
In-person at the Fitness and Wellness Center Welcome Desk
We will accept pre-registrations until the Friday before each session. There will be a minimum enrollment of 15 children and a maximum of 40 children. We will accept walk-in registrations the day of the event only if we have not reached our maximum.
EKU Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel any session or modify activities due to under-enrollment, facility issues, or circumstances beyond its control. Parents will be notified immediatedly if a session is altered in any way.
Illness, injury, or other extenuating circumstances documented by a physician or accredited third party may be directed to the Youth and Special Event Intern, Mr. Erin Leitch, at Erin_Leitch@mymail.eku.edu, for consideration of a refund. These requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis and may or may not be awarded.