- If a participant, member or guest in a Campus Recreation program or facility is directed to leave a facility, program, contest or activity for misconduct the following actions must be taken, but does not guarantee reinstatement:
- He/she must leave the facility immediately and provide the staff their Student ID number.
- He/she must meet with the designated Campus Recreation senior staff responsible for the program/facility in which the misconduct occurred. Until this meeting has occurred he/she will be ineligible for further access or participation in any Campus Recreation Program.
- Once the Campus Recreation staff has informed a participant, member or guest of the necessity to see the appropriate person over the program/facility for misconduct, inappropriate behavior or ejection, it is that individual’s responsibility to schedule an appointment to meet with the designated senior staff member. If a sanction is imposed, it will begin after the meeting with staff.
- If a sanction is necessary from a specific program, the individual may still participate in other programs or have access to facilities managed by Campus Recreation.
- If a sanction is necessary from the Student Recreation Center, he/she may not participate in any Campus Recreation sponsored programs.
- Any incident that involves a participant, member or guest who strikes, hits, pushes, threatens, spits at/on, kicks, verbally abuses a Campus Recreation employee, participant, member, guest, or spectator, or improperly uses his/her ID Card will result in immediate suspension from all Campus Recreation programs and facilities. Further, if deemed appropriate, information regarding the incident may be forwarded by Campus Recreation staff to the Dean of Students, University Police Department and/or any other department that the Recreation Center feels should be involved.