Clinics & Events
All Clinics and Events are open to current EKU Students, Faculty, and Staff free of charge. If you have any additional questions regarding Climbing Center Clinics, please contact Dakota McClendon at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not able to make one of the scheduled clinic dates?
Not a problem! If you and/or a group of friends would like to learn how to rock climb, belay, or lead climb you can now shcedule a private clinic.
Simply email email@example.com containing the information outlined below:
- Type of clinic requested
- Introduction to bouldering
- Introduction to Crack Climbing
- Top Rope Belay Clinic
- Lead Skills Clinic
- Sport Anchor Clinic
- Date and time of requested clinic
- Introduction to Bouldering is one 3-hour session
- Intodcution to Crack Climbing is one 1.5-hour session
- Top Rope Belay Clinics are 2-hour sessions
- Lead Climbing Clinics are either two 2-hour sessions or one 4-hour session
- Sport Anchor Clinics are one 4-hour session
- Number of participans (all clinics require a minimum of at least 2 participants)
Requests will be processed within 5 business days of email submission