Proper Workout Attire
In an effort to prevent unnecessary wear and tear on equipment, public decency, and transmission of viruses and infections, appropriate athletic attire for the space and activity performed is required, and is at the discretion of Campus Recreation staff.
- Generally, attire should be clean and cover the chest, privates, and buttocks through all ranges of motion
- Bottoms must be free of belts, studs, rivets, and zippers as these may damage the equipment.
- Clean athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all activity areas, except the locker room and aquatic center, or with prior approval from Campus Recreation Staff (i.e. Yoga classes, etc.). Open toed shoes, boots, molded or metallic cleats/spikes, and shoes with metal buckles are prohibited.
- Participants not wearing clothing properly or offensive in nature will be asked to adjust their attire or asked to leave the facility.
- Swimwear is only appropriate in the Aquatic Center (including the Patio), and locker room.