Areas Available for Reservation
When classes are in session, is likely that reservation requests will be denied if the request is during peak usage hours. Peak hours include Sunday 4pm - 11:30pm, M-F 3pm - 11:30pm. We strongly encourage reservation requests to be made for NON-Peak hours. The following spaces are available for reservations, and approval will be determined after a review of the request.
- Gymnasiums (3 Hardwood Flooring, 1 Composite Flooring) - To reserve a Half Court for Open Recreation Basketball Activities, please click HERE and follow the steps provided. The provided guidelines must be followed for every reservation.
- Group Fitness Studios (1 Hardwood Flooring, 2 rubber Flooring)
- Climbing Wall (Bouldering, Top Rope / Lead Climbing, Adaptive lanes)
- Fitness Zones (Queenax Unit, Xult Rig, Cardio Platform)
- Meeting Room (Composite Flooring, Kitchenette, Projector)
- Racquetball Courts (3 courts) - To reserve a Racquetball Court, please click HERE and follow the steps provided. A Racquetball Court can be utilized for racquetball, walleyball and/or badminton.
- Golf and Multi-Sport Simulator (An individual may reserve the space for up to 4 people for 4 hours)
- Terrace (2nd Story Outdoor Space, Concrete Paver Flooring)
- Esports Room (Full Swing Golf and Multi-sport Simulator, 24 Alienware Gaming Computers, XBox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, retro arcade gaming)
- Aquatic Center and Pool Patio (4 lap lanes, vortex, recreational area with basketball goal and volleyball net, zero entry, spa, and an outdoor patio)
Campus Recreation schedules activities on the Beach Volleyball Complex. All Varsity Athletic practices and events have scheduling priority. Campus Recreation operates open hours to those who hold an active membership to the SRC. The Beach Volleyball Complex is a seasonal facility. Hours can be found here.
Campus Recreation schedules activities on the Weaver Gym Basketball courts (2) during the following hours:
If you wish to reserve this space outside of these hours or a different space within the building, you may contact Conferencing and Events.
Campus Recreation controls the use of the Intramural Field Complex at all times. Use of the Intramural Field Complex is subject to field and weather conditions. Each field has lights.
- Field 1 - Softball Diamond (Movable Fencing can be 225' or +300', Includes backstop and team benches)
- Field 2 - Baseball Diamond (Movable Fencing can be 225' or +300' Includes backstop and team benches))
- Field 3 - 120yd x 100yd Natural Playing Surface (includes goal posts)
- Field 4 - Modern Synthetic Turf Surface (Includes backstop and team benches)
- Field 5 - Short-Pile AstroTurf Surface
- Sand Volleyball Pit
The EKU Challenge Course is a state-of-the-art facility where groups are given learning opportunities anchored in experiential education and the opportunity to move outside their comfort zone. Check out this page for more details on what we have to offer.
Outdoor Basketball Courts
Campus Recreation controls the use of the Outdoor Basketball Courts at all times. Use of the this space is subject to weather conditions. Each court has lights.
- Four regulation size basketball courts