Access to Facilities
- EKU Campus Recreation reserves the right to refuse admittance
- Entry to the facility and exiting the facility must be through the designated controlled access points only. Other exits should be used for emergencies only.
- Members/guest who are under the age of 18 (unless a full time enrolled student at EKU) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All patrons must provide valid identification to use the facilities. Please use one of the following forms of identification in order to activate the turnstiles and gain access to the facility.
- EKU Student ID
- EKU Campus Recreation App Bar Code
- EKU Faculty/Staff ID
- EKU Alumni, Spouse, Donor, or Sponsored Dependent ID.
- Guest Passes: Once a sponsor and guest have completed the process for getting a guest pass the guest can provide the front desk their first and last name in order to gain access to the Student Recreation Center.
- If a student and or patron fails to provide a valid form of identification to use the facility their personal identification number can be used in place. However, this can only be performed 3 times per semester. (*Please Note in-order to confirm your ID a staff member may be prompted to ask a question regarding your membership profile)
- A $5 guest pass can also be purchased via current sponsor for the day.