Intramural Sports FAQ's
1. How do I register a team? Visit http://www.imleagues.com/eku to register for an IMLeagues Account. After logging in to IMLeagues, go to the Intramural Tab at the top of the screen, and see all the sports that we offer, registration dates, and deadlines. Click on the sport, then the league, then the division you want to join. Next, click the create team tab under the division heading. Complete the waiver, sport quiz, then boom! Team Created!
2. How do I sign up as a free agent? Visit http://www.imleagues.com/eku to register as a free agent. Find the sport, league, then division you want to join. Next click the "Join as Free Agent" button. Then contact team captains of the teams already registered to see if you can join their team!
3. Where can I find my team’s schedule? Visit http://www.imleagues.com/eku to view your team’s home page. There you can see the game schedule for the regular season and/or playoffs. You can also download the REC IT app from Itunes or the Android Marketplace, login using your campus email, send the majic link to your email, then open the majic link in your email, and tah dahh, you're logged in! Click the my activities tab to see everything coming up for your team/schedule.
4. I signed up a team do I need to attend a Captain’s Meeting? We no longer require captains to attend specific sport meetings. All participants must pass a rules quiz on IMleagues prior to creating or joining their team.
5. How do I know if games are canceled for weather? Monitor your IMleagues.com/eku account for a message detailing whether or not games are cancelled. We will make the call by 4pm each day, unless weather rolls in after that time, in which case you should still monitor your account for a cancellation message.
6. How can I rent equipment for games or special events? Equipment is available for check out at the Intramural Field House for all outdoor sports. Indoor sports will have equipment available at the courts. Special events can also reserve equipment by contacting the Fitness and Wellness Center at 859-622-6751.
7. Where is the Intramural field complex? Click here for a google map of the field location.
8. Where are the specific Intramural Fields at the field complex? Please see our field diagram.
9. Where do I park for Intramural games at the field complex? All participants should park in the Brockton commuter lot and use the stairs to access the field complex.
10. Where is Begley Gym? Click here for the Google maps building location. Begley gym is located in the basement of the EKU Football Stadium home bleachers.
11. Where is Weaver Gym? Click here for the Google maps building location. Weaver gym is located across the street from the Student Services Building and directly next to the Powell Student Center.
12. What sports do you offer throughout the year? We offer over 20 different sports throughout the year during various seasons. Please login to IMleagues.com/eku to view our schedule.
13. How do I become an official? Intramural Sports holds officials clinics for most team sports two weeks before the start of the season. Officials must apply online at https://jobs.eku.edu/ to be eligible for hire. Attendance at ALL clinics is required to work in a particular sport for EKU Intramural Sports.
14. What do we get if we win an Intramural championship? Teams that win all-campus championships in Mens, Womens or CoRec divisions earn Intramural champions shirts as well as a spot on the wall in the Champions Lounge! We will also hang a banner in the F&W Center for all Champions of our "Big 5" leagues: Softball, Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer.
15. How do I reserve a field or court when Intramurals are not being played? Visit our facility reservations page to submit a reservation request.
16. How do I get the lights turned on at the Intramural field complex? You can call the Fitness and Wellness Center front desk at 859-622-6751 during building hours.